If you are thinking about or considering repairs or remodeling your home –do your homework first.
Never rush into a job without thoroughly investigating the company first.
Repairs are hard enough than trying to figure out who to trust and how much it should cost all by yourself.
5 ways to find a trusted repair company:
- Be specific about the needed job.
- Check references before hiring them.
- Ask the contractor for the names and numbers of people on the last 5-10 jobs they did. (make sure you call each one)
- Ask as many questions as possible.
- Be cautious with the money you pay upfront.
This list should help you get started before you hire your next contractor.
Keywords: contractor, BBB, repairs
Disclaimer: we are not responsible for any damages incurred while visiting our site. All information is for research, information, and knowledge purposes only.